Isaac and Quincy Isaac and Quincy

HAHAH!

Love it, fast action and fast entertainment, perfecto! Love it when he starts pissin at the end! lol he starts beatboxing just like Will Smith's in Bel-Air!!

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

Fantastic!

I logged in which i haven't done in a year just to give you a review! :D
I love this series, of course, keep it up.
One thing that I did notice that you should do, SYNC!

It does un-sync at times, but you eventually fix the sync. Any way you could sync all of it? I don't even know if you knew! I noticed while looking at the frog, at times, the animation falls back and the audio goes ahead.

Good music find!

TheBoogley responds:

shhh... people will find out

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Unbelievable!

This is AMAZING. I can't believe you got Egoraptor to do the voices for you, it made it so much better. It was so good, I logged into my account which I haven't done in months just to give you this comment. Good job man.

Viva la Remix - (PM) (Demo) Viva la Remix - (PM) (Demo)

Started off good

I think this would have sounded better if you remixed it a different way. I would have taken other good pieces of the song and used them in the background with max 5 other custom made sounds. You stuck with the first part of the Coldplay song for one minuet, and then you started the lyrics right away with to many extra sounds.

Madness of Roland Madness of Roland

Great Song

Really nice. I love piano especially when it's used in a simple matter. I did get scared at 1:30 though when those effects came in. A little weird, but very good still.

8/10

Komplexity (Bass Test) Komplexity (Bass Test)

Nice

Fantastic Bass. Your literally 75% done from making a 2:00 song.